Saturday, August 1, 2009

youtube spectaculaire.



hey all

what you are looking at just above this is a picture of the stupid mushroom that decided to grow out of my bathroom ceiling randomly while I was on vacation. It is gone now and there is a nice one foot hole in the ceiling which will apparently be fixed. 'soon'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

above this post somewhere are a bunch of spectaculaire youtube clips I have been making. sOOOoo just to let you all know this is geared to my home life, balloons, inflateables (with a few videos of other girls)

I hope you will enjoy the content that I will be uploading.

http://www.youtube.com/user/XevDelexx

also dont forget about my clips4sale site Doll 'D Up

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/30155

2 comments:

  1. Now THAT is gross.... uh, the mushroom of course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete