Thursday, June 4, 2009

Up-Blogdate

dear strangers and those of you whom I know...online,


Hi there and thanks for actually payin mucho attenti-onay to me bloggin' stay-le.


someone just told me about piss shivers.....


commonly known as the pee shakes or, if your an adult, piss shivers...its a tingling sensation down the spine which causes an involuntairy twitch.

Also, it is the best excuse if you happen to piss on your urinal neighbours shoes while drunk..or in my case, having a vag...all over the floor...or car tires...whatever.


Some people think it feels like when you get the shakes when it gets cold...I like to think of it as..."tiny orgasm" Like fuck yes that felt wonderful ;)





anyway enough talk about pee...lets move up a couple inches and talk pubes! ^_^




my pubes are gone....I had a run in with some foaming nair...that went in the wrong spot and messed up my landing strip.



So...after that I decided to start anew.....and shave down it alll.......all gone...now im smooth as a michael bolton cd....mmm....


so...what do you think about pubic hair? I dont mind a nice walk through a mossy feild...but I dont like the to hack my way through the depths of a jungle...get my teeth caught in all that sh*t...




hehehehe



anyway...im working...bugger off cuz you most likely are slacking off too.



No comments:

Post a Comment