Thursday, January 1, 2009

premier Bloggity Blog

WOAH.

Thanks.

So here you are...whoever you are...probably a chatter or one of my stalker co-workers....

I miss you??? Or maybe you miss me and thats why you are here.....well dang.

Happy new year whoever you are.

Its the first day of the new year right this minute...that Im writing...for all I know its june when you are reading this and its all hot and you're all sweaty-like....sitting at your computer, shading your eyes from the glare on your screen so that you can read exactly what you are reading this second.

woah, life seems unimportant at this moment.

My feet are cold...Im wearing a sexy terry cloth robe...oh yes mister ma'am its baby yellow....mmm..... and P.J. pants with stars on them that I got for christmas 4 years ago.

Hotness.

Well, If you dont know me already...My name is Xev Im a web chat hostess...I try to get sexy....oh yeah....


But Im not sure it comes out sexy so much as cooky...Now I want a cookie.

So..... Yess..... Ill write one of these things again another time.

thanks.

woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment